Tortellini With Italian Sausage, italian easy recipe.
- 6 Italian sausages, casings removed and sliced
- 14 oz.(400g.) tortellini with 3-cheese filling
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Tortellini With Italian Sausage directions
- 1 In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sausage to the skillet and cook it until the sausage turns brown. Add garlic and stir the mixture for 1 minute. Stir in beef broth and sour cream. Boil the mixture 2 to 3 minutes until the liquid is reduced and becomes Advertisement
- 2 Boil salted water and cook tortellini in a large pot until it is tender but still firm. Stir the pasta occasionally. Drain the tortellini and return it to the same pot.
- 3 Add sausage to the tortellini in the pot. Toss the mixture over medium heat until it is well blended. Stir romano cheese into the mixture. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Serve.