How To Remove Naturally Body Hair At Home
We ladies want to get rid of as many body hair as we can and we do spend lots of money for hair removal monthly. Women are obsessed with clear and glowing skin. Excess of hair makes us look unattractive and unhygienic too.
Women generally go for hair removal for legs, arms, and underarms. But facial hair is still a beauty concern for women. You can get rid of body hair using natural home-made treatments. There are many benefits of using home remedies to get rid of body hair. Home remedies are inexpensive, they come with no side effect and are easily available in your kitchen.
We have come up with most effective home remedies to get rid of body hair permanently. Using these remedies you can get rid of hair from hands, legs, underarms, face and other places.
How to Get Rid of Body Hair Permanently – Home Remedies
1. Sugar Wax to get rid of body hair
Most effective home remedy to get rid of unwanted body hair. You do not need many ingredients for this one.
How to make sugar wax to remove unwanted body hair
- Take 4 tbsp of granulated sugar in a pan
- add 2 tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of water to it
- Heat the mixture for about a minute untill it starts bubbles
- Allow it to cool
- Take a spatula and spread the mixture on the place you want to remove hair
- Put a cloth strip over that area and press using your fingers
- Pull off in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Repeat the same for other areas
Use this home remedy to get rid of unwanted body hair once a month. This method not only removes body hair but also removes suntan.
2. Raw Papaya to remove unwanted body hair at home
Papaya contains an enzyme called papain. This enzyme is capable of removing hair from body. All you need is a raw papaya and little turmeric powder to remove body hair using this home remedy.
How to use papaya to get rid of unwanted body hair
- Take a cup of raw papaya pulp
- Add 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder to it
- Mix it well and apply it over face and other area for removing hair
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water
Papaya is very good for our skin too. It exfoliates our skin and enhances its texture.
3. Chickpea flour mask to get rid of facial hair
Chickpea flour is a natural skin exfoliator and skin lightener. It can also be used to remove unwanted body hair.
How to use chickpea flour to get rid of unwanted facial hair
- Take a bowl and fill it half with chickpea flour
- Add half bowl milk, 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of milk cream
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on the direction of hair growth
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Scrub it away with your hands or using a facial loofah
Use this home remedy to get rid of facial hair 3 times a week for a month.
4. Sugar and Lemon for facial hair removal at home
Sugar can be mixed with some lemon juice to make a pack that removes unwanted body hair.
How to use sugar and lemon to get rid of unwanted body hair
- Take 2 tbsp of granulated sugar in a bowl
- Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to it and 10 tbsp of water
- Mix well and apply it in the direction of hair growth
- Wash off after 15 minutes with cold water.
You need to use this home remedy to get rid of body hair twice a week for a few weeks and after that, you will see the reduction in facial hair.
5. Egg mask to get rid of facial hair
Egg is sticky and hence its hair removal power is not less than sugar. You will apply this egg white mask on your face and as it dries it will stick and when you take it off it will come out with facial hair.
How to use egg mask to get
rid of unwanted hair
- Take an egg and extract its egg white in a bowl
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar and 1/2 tbsp of cornflour to it
- Mix well and your egg mask is ready to take off unwanted hair
- Apply this mask on your face and let it dry
- Pull this mask off gently and it will come out with facial hair in it.
6. Banana and Oatmeal to get rid of unwanted body hair
Banana is another great fruit that could be used to take away unwanted body hair. It will give you a more soft and glowing skin.
How to use banana and oatmeal to remove body hair
- Mash one banana and add 1-2 tbsp of oatmeal to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste to your face
- Rub gently in circular motion
- Wash off after 15 minutes with cold water
Use this home remedy to get rid of body hair twice a week.
7. Rosewater and Alum to get rid of body hair at home
You need alum powder and rose water for this home remedy. While rose water is soothing and anti infectant in nature alum is good in taking away unwanted hair from the body.
How to use rosewater and alum to remove unwanted body hair
- Take 4 tbsp of rose water in a bowl
- Add 1 tbsp of alum powder and add a few drops of olive oil
- Take a cotton ball and apply this mixture to the areas you want to remove hair from
- Leave it on until it dries
- Apply it again for another 40 minutes, if you have sensitive skin then limit to 10 minutes only
- Wash off with cold water
- Follow up with moisturizer
This home remedy should be used 3 times a week.
8. Turmeric for permanent hair removal at home
Turmeric is used in many beauty treatments and home remedy. It improves our skin tone and brings glow. Turmeric can be used to remove unwanted body hair from our body. This home remedy is very simple to use and gives effective results.
How to use turmeric to get rid of body hair
- Take 2 tbsp of turmeric
- Add enough milk to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste to your face and skin
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash off with cold water.
If you have dense hair on your face then use rice flour along with turmeric to remove hair.
9. Camphor and White pepper to remove hair from legs
This home remedy is strictly for hair removal on legs. Camphor and white pepper both are very strong ingredients and thus their mixture should not be used in other areas of body.
How to use camphor and white pepper to get rid of unwanted body hair
- Take 2 tbsp of camphor powder
- Add 2 tbsp of white pepper to it and few almond oil drops
- Mix well and apply this paste to legs
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash off and you shall see your legs hair coming out with the paste.
10. Potato and Lentils mask to get rid of body hair
Potato and lentils mask is an Ayurvedic home remedy to get rid of unwanted body hair. This method can be used for removing hair from face, legs, and hands.
How to use potato and lentils to get rid of unwanted body hair
- Take 1 bowl of yellow lentils and soak them overnight in water
- The next day, grind the lentils to make a paste
- Add fresh potato juice to it
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and 4 tbsp of lemon juice to it
- Mix well and apply this paste to your body parts
- Leave the paste on for 15 minutes
- Let it dry and remove the paste using fingers
When you remove the dried lentils you shall see your body hair coming out with it.
We hope this article on how to remove body hair at home has helped you. If you have any queries, please use our comments box.