We all hate pimples, especially the ugly scar they leave behind. Face acne is a common problem of almost all adults. There are numerous reasons behind how you get acne or pimples. As they say, prevention is better than cure. So, if you take some preventive steps, then you can avoid future pimples but if you have already got some then here we are to help you remove acne from your face naturally.
Our natural acne removing tips not only eliminates your acne, but they also remove the marks left by the pimples. During our adolescence years, a lot of changes happen to our body. Hormonal changes, physical changes, emotional changes, etc. and they can lead to face acne. The leading causes of acne or pimples are stress, junk food, alcohol, processed food, pollution, dirt, childbirth, chemicals(like pore-clogging products), etc.
In this article, we will first see how we can prevent acne in the first place and then we will see how we can get rid of that acne which has already formed. Why is it essential that you fight your breakouts naturally? Because only by going the natural way you can get a long-time solution without any side effects. Chemicals are always going to leave some side effects.
How to Prevent Acne
Preventing acne from forming is no rocket science. You need to adopt a few good habits and leave some bad ones. That is all you need to do.
- Drink about 2-3 litres of water daily to prevent acne from forming. Water flushes out all the toxic from our body and thus makes our skin more clear and clean.
- Try to avoid junk food or very spicy food to avoid pimples on your face. They do no good for your skin.
- Stop smoking and alcohol intake to prevent acne. They are very harmful to your skin and can be a significant reason why you keep breaking out.
- Keep your face clean to avoid pimples. Remove any dirt, dust, the pollution you may have acquired on your face. Wash your face at least twice a day.
- Keep your hands off your face to prevent acne. Don’t touch your face if not required. You may transfer germs from your hands to your face that could lead to acne.
How to remove Acne marks naturally – Killer tips to remove pimples overnight
1. Ice treatment to remove pimples
If you have got a new pimple, then Ice compress would help a lot in stopping it from growing further. It is a trendy way of removing pimple and pimple marks.
How to use Ice to remove acne from the face
- Take one ice cube and wrap it in a cloth or towel.
- Gently press it against your pimple
- Do it several times a day
This trick should stop a pimple from growing, and it will go very soon. Ice increases the blood circulation in the area and freezes the surrounding skin. It also decreases the inflammation caused by pimples and removes oil and dirt around the pimples.
For better and quick removal of acne, you can use Ice directly on the pimple.
2. Baking soda to remove acne from the face
Baking soda usually used in the kitchen, and it is used in many home remedies. It is very useful in eliminating pimple and pimple marks.
How to use baking soda to remove pimples from face
- Take a tbsp of baking soda in a bowl
- Add some water to make a thick paste
- Apply the paste directly to the acne
- Keep it on for 5 minutes
- Wash and pat dry
Baking soda acts as a bleaching agent and helps in removing acne and its scar. Baking soda is also a skin lightener. You can use baking soda scrub once a week to lighten your skin.
3. Toothpaste to remove pimple
You read that right. If you spot a new breakout on your face, then take pea size amount of your toothpaste and leave it on the pimple overnight. Wash it off in the morning, and you will see your pimple is gone or reduced.
You cannot use gel toothpaste for it. Use those white toothpaste to remove acne.
4. Honey to remove pimple and pimple marks
Honey is known for its antibacterial properties and is used in home remedies. It is a healing substance. Face packs mixed with honey are used for enhancing skin texture and glow. You can use honey to remove a pimple and pimple marks. It won’t work overnight, but depending on how frequent you use this tip, you can see the effective result.
How to use honey to acne and acne marks
- Take a tbsp of honey
- Apply it directly to the acne and acne marks
- Leave it on overnight and wash in the morning
- You can also mix honey with a little bit of lemon juice
- Apply the mixture on the pimple and pimple marks
- Leave it overnight and stain in the morning
This is another effective home remedy for removing pimple and pimple marks from the face.
5. Aspirin paste to get rid of pimple and pimple scars
Aspirin has antibacterial properties and can help in healing pimple and pimple scars. Many people find it very effective in removing pimple and pimple scars.
How to use Aspirin to get rid of acne and acne scars
- Crush one aspirin tablet and mix with water to make a thick paste
- Apply the mixture on your pimple and pimple marks using a Q-tip or finger
- Leave it on overnight
- Wash off in the morning
This method will help in removing pimple and pimple marks.
6. Garlic to remove acne and acne marks on the face
Garlic is another antibacterial agent that can help in removing acne from your face. However, garlic can be strong on your skin, so don’t let the surrounding skin come in contact with it.
How to use garlic to remove acne and acne scars from face
- Crush a garlic
- Cover the surrounding area of a pimple with some petroleum jelly or olive oil
- Apply the garlic juice over a pimple and pimple scar with a Q-tip or fingers
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes
Do not let the garlic sit on your face for a longer time. A little irritation is natural, but if it escalates, then stop usage.
7. Lemon to get rid of acne and acne marks
Lemon is another famous bleaching agent with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. You can use lemon to get rid of pimple and pimple marks.
How to use lemon to remove pimple and pimple marks
- Take a fresh lemon
- Squeeze and take out the juice
- Take a Q-tip and apply lemon juice over your pimple or pimple scars
- Use it before going to bed. Leave it on overnight.
- Wash off in the morning
Do not use this remedy if you have sensitive skin. Otherwise, you can use it easily to treat pimple and pimple marks.