How to Long Life your Hair Curl
We already know that preserving the curls has become a big challenge for most women with a straight hair. If you have fine hair and thin, is even more difficult.
Fortunately, there are some tricks that you can try in order to enjoy your curls for a longer period of time.
1. Do not wash the hair every day! When you wash your hair, you remove also the natural oils produced by the scalp, which helps you to keep any hair style, in this case the curls.
2. Avoid the styling products that load the hair! Creams and gels that contain wax weight the hair, literally is pulling down the curls. Use instead products which have a light formula that gives shine to your hair.
3. Use a stabilizer lotion ! Stylists rely on these lotions in order to help the hair keep its shape, whether it is curly or flat. Simply spray this product on the wet hair before starting the curling process.
4. Fixative = your best friend! After you have curled the hair, whatever the methods, you must spray a generous amount of fixative over it. Although is not so smooth to touch, the fixative will outline and maintain the curls.
5. Keep your hands off! Touching your hair with your hands, even unintentionally shortens to half the “life” of your curls. Fingers can remove the styling products special designed to maintain the look , in some cases even the oils from the hand can break the curls.