In the summer, when it’s hot, it is nice to have a cold soup. They are refreshing. They are also nutrient-rich, in particular vitamins, when made with goods.
The avocado gives this soup a little creaminess. He has to be ready, however.
Foods of organic or reasoned or tiny local manufacturers should be more effectively used. Therefore, they have little pesticide contamination. But most importantly, nutrients are more abundant.
Gomasio is a spice from Japan. The taste of ordinary salt is slightly different. Moreover, it consists of 95% sesame and 5% salt. It is perfect for seasoning with insufficient salt. Phosphorus and calcium are provided by sesame seeds. They are also wealthy in unsaturated products
cold soup with avocado, cucumber and mint
- 1 Big cucumber 500g
- 1 Big avocado
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 organic lemons
- 80 ml water
- 2 spoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons gomasio
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Wash the cucumber and remove the ends. Cut it into pieces that you put in the bowl of a mixer. Wash the mint leaves.
- Squeeze a lemon.
- Cut the avocado in 2, remove the core and using a tablespoon peel the 2 parts of the skin. Put the avocado flesh in the bowl and the lemon juice water, sriracha sauce, gomasio and mint leaves
- Mix according to your taste. If you like soup with small pieces, do not mix it too thinly.
- Add water if you find it thick. Check the seasoning. Cool at least 1/2 hour.
- Wash the other lemon and cut 4 slices. Split each puck on one side so you can put them on the verrines
- Before serving, put the soup in verrines. Decorate with a small bunch of mint and a slice of lemon.